Tuesday 17 September 2013

[Instagram] in 30 days. Days 14 and 15.

That's right. This is a double-up post. My lazy Monday spent at home watching movies with my husband got a bit too lazy, so I ended up skipping blogging. Here are my two latest Instagram posts, both using the "Brannan"'filter.

Day 14


Food posts are always popular on Instagram, although given how unappetizing the filters make food look, I have no idea why. Anyway, this post picked up a couple likes from two fitness/nutrition bloggers so that's interesting, I guess.


Day 15 (aka day infinity of Pittsburgh Pirates madness being visited upon me by my yinzer husband (I don't think I used that correctly, but he constantly misuses Jamaican phrases on purpose).

Here he is, parading his recently acquired  Pirates paraphernalia.


 Go Buccs, I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment